(This text has been translated from German for your convenience. If there is a discrepancy between the German and English language, the German version is binding.)
Terms & Conditions
Some texts or excerpts on this website are not written in German. They may have been translated with software without being checked. denkmalDaten Winkler KG provides such translations as a service and regardless of whether they were made by a computer software or by a person, denkmalDaten Winkler KG does not assume any guarantee or responsibility for the correctness of this. denkmalDaten Winkler KG also reserves the right to shorten translated texts or to publish alternative texts.
By using our (denkmalDaten Winkler KG) web offers under www.denkmaldaten.de, www.denkmaldaten.com or www.pointocad.com (hereinafter called “denkmalDaten offers”) you agree to these Terms & Conditions and agree to abide by. If you do not agree, you must not use our denkmalDaten offers.
- The information available through our denkmalDaten offers, were compiled with the utmost care. However we can not guarantee the completeness or accuracy of this information. We accept no liability for any errors in the content of this website.
- When you log in or register, you have to be at least 14 years old.
- You are responsible for the activities that take place in your account (password protected area). Please keep your password confidential.
- All pictures, logos, texts, moving images, sound material, programming codes and functions and algorithms of the denkmalDaten offers are subject of copyright protections as well as protection under other laws protecting intellectual property. Any reproduction, distribution, modification, permanent storage is not permitted in any form. A permit is like any other ancillary agreements be made in writing.
- The use of interfaces (APIs) of the denkmalDaten offers is permitted exclusively via software/clients provided by us. A permit may be issued under this agreement, it must be in writing.
- Parts of our denkmalDaten offers include links (i.e. “hyperlinks”) to third party websites. These are maintained by third parties and the content of which is not, or not fully known to us. We only provide access to these websites and accept no responsibility for their content. Our links to third party websites are solely to facilitate your navigation. We do not agree with statements on linked websites, but hereby expressly distance ourselves from all content of linked third-party websites on the pages of our denkmalDaten offers. We are not responsible for the content of linked websites.
- We try to keep our denkmalDaten offers free from viruses, but can not guarantee the absence of viruses and are not liable for any damage.
- We do not guarantee the trouble-free operations and availability of the denkmalDaten offers. We can neither guarantee data availability or the permanent storage of the data deposit by you in the denkmalDaten offers. For any resulting damages caused by fault or permanent loss of data availability, we are not liable.
- We shall be entitled to cease the operation of the denkmalDaten offers at any time entirely.
- We may amend features and functions at any time and without notice and or no longer provide them.
- If a user in the denkmalDaten offers depose ideas and suggestions, we can use them free of charge for the development, improvement and distribution of our current products.
- In the logged in (password protected) areas an imprint might not be available on every page. An imprint is always available outside of the logged in areas. By logging in or signing up, you agree to know the content of the imprint.
- By registering, you agree to provide exclusively veridical information and details and agree to sign up for the newsletter.
- We reserve the right to subjugate freely accessible websites to registration and or only to make them available by fee.
- We are entitled at any time to withdraw or restrict access permissions.
- These Terms are governed exclusively by the laws of the Federal Republic of Germany. Place of jurisdiction for all disputes relating to denkmalDaten offers is Münster.
- If any provision of these Terms & Conditions is or become invalid, the validity of the remaining provisions shall not be affected.